Modern Deck Railings
Deck-Rail.com manufactures proprietary, pre-engineered railing systems for decks and stairs. Each railing system is factory built and installs easily on the jobsite with simple hand tools and NO on-site welding. Our Wedge Lock 3000 is patented and we are the only company offering such a system.
Our simple, four-step process makes your project a breeze.
Tell us about the details of your project or ask us a question! To give you an accurate quote, we need as many details as possible.
Get your quote
We take the information you provide (we’ll ask if we need more info) and generate a quote for you, usually within the next 48 hours.
Once you approve the quote, we start the fabrication process. This usually takes just a few weeks. Contact us for current lead times!
All done and ready to be installed! We ship nationwide Monday-Friday, so your fabricated product will arrive as quickly as possible.
We’re fully compliant with California Building Code laws.
It’s not their fault. But many cable rail companies out there are doing things the wrong way.
What’s wrong with cable rail?
- Cable rail is difficult to maintain. From scratched paint to rust drips, they quickly become a mess – and once they do, it’s not cheap or easy to fix. Our deck railing system won’t make a mess.
- Cable rail with enough tension often causes end posts to bend, ruining an otherwise elegant design. Our deck rail doesn’t rely on tension, so it avoids this problem.
- It’s nearly impossible to stay up to code using cable rails. When installing cable rails, you will sign paperwork as part of the California Business Code agreeing that a 50-pound weight will not make a taut cable bend. That’s a standard beyond the reach of most contractors and it means you won’t be compliant. Our deck railing system doesn’t impose impossible legal standards.
Why use our deck railing system?
- Our deck rail system is easier to set up than an up-to-code cable rail system, and the cost of our deck rail is comparable to an old-fashioned cable rail system.
- Our products are gorgeous. You won’t find a cable rail system that looks better. Period.
- Our deck rail system is far easier to maintain than a traditional, rusty cable rail system – and unlike cable rails, our deck rail doesn’t become more difficult to maintain over time.