Tell us about the details of your project or ask us a question! To give you an accurate quote, we need as many details as possible.
Deck-Rail.com manufactures proprietary, pre-engineered railing systems for decks and stairs. Each railing system is factory built and installs easily on the jobsite with simple hand tools and NO on-site welding. Our Wedge Lock 3000 is patented and we are the only company offering such a system.
Our simple, four-step process makes your project a breeze.
Get your quote
We take the information you provide and generate a quote for you, usually within the next 48 hours. If we need more information, we’ll ask for it.
Once you approve the quote, we start the fabrication process. This usually takes just a few weeks, unless you have a complex project. Contact us for current lead times!
All done and ready to be installed! We ship nationwide Monday-Friday, so your fabricated product will arrive as quickly as possible.
It's not their fault. But many cable rail companies out there are doing things the wrong way.
So what’s wrong with cable rail?
- Cable rail is difficult to maintain. From scratched paint to rust drips, they quickly become a mess – and once they do, it’s not cheap or easy to fix.
Our deck railing system won’t make a mess.
- Cable rail with enough tension often causes end posts to bend, ruining an otherwise elegant design.
Our deck rail doesn’t rely on tension, so it avoids this problem.
- It’s nearly impossible to stay up to code using cable rails. When installing cable rails, you will sign paperwork as part of the California Business Code agreeing that a 50-pound weight will not make a taut cable bend. That’s a standard beyond the reach of most contractors and it means you won’t be compliant.
Our deck railing system doesn’t impose impossible legal standards.
Why use our deck railing system?
- Our deck rail system is easier to set up than an up-to-code cable rail system, and the cost of our deck rail is comparable to an old-fashioned cable rail system.
- Our products are gorgeous. You won’t find a cable rail system that looks better. Period.
- Our deck rail system is far easier to maintain than a traditional, rusty cable rail system – and unlike cable rails, our deck rail doesn’t become more difficult to maintain over time.
About Deck Rail.com
We ship nationwide, but we specialize in California deck railing, fabricating alternatives to San Francisco cable rail, San Jose cable railings, Oakland cable rails, Bay Area cable railing, Napa Valley cable rails, Santa Rosa cable railings, Walnut Creek cable railings, Berkeley cable railings, Santa Clara cable railings, Hawaii cable railings, Portland cable railings, Seattle cable railings, San Diego cable railings, Denver cable railings, Boulder cable railings, Jackson Hold cable railings and many, many more locations! Cable railings simply can’t compare with our deck railing system.
Architectural Metal Works is located in California, and we make the best California deck railing available, replacing California cable railings wherever possible! We also build custom gates in California so if you are looking for something modern, long-lasting, and beautiful then you’ll love our California custom metal gates! Read more about who we are and what we stand for right here!